ITALIAN TRADE AGENCY
Parimatch casino features
Among the hundreds of virtual platforms, experienced gamblers choose the proven https://parimatch-casino.in/ . It is in demand by a large number of players from various countries. The platform provides access to simulators, cards, roulette and table entertainment.
The casino cooperates only with the world's renowned leaders in slot production. These companies create quality content and boast of various awards in the field.
How to register at the gaming club
Every adult user has the right to make paid bets. This can be done after completing the registration process. An account can be created in two ways:
- Through well-known social networks. It is possible to log in and not waste time filling in the data. The main condition is that the account must be active;
- with the help of e-mail box. You have to specify your e-mail and phone number in the form, as well as your data.
The administration of the site recommends that you should be verified straight away. Verification is the submission of data and documents to the management of the club to clarify and compare personal information. It is used to reduce the risk of fraud.
After creating an account, it is worth depositing at least the minimum amount. Money can be deposited in US dollars and other currencies. Transactions can be made through: bank cards, terminals and e-wallets.
Free entertainment on the portal
If a Parimatch casino customer doesn't want to invest in the game, they can use the demo mode. It is created both for new members and experienced gamers. With the demo you can get acquainted with all the simulators and rules, get more information about the club. Also, this mode will help develop and implement winning strategies.
The administration of the resource guarantees all users complete anonymity and safety. Thanks to the loyal attitude each gamer receives generous bonuses, pleasant incentives and gifts.
THE ITALIAN TRADE AGENCY OFFICES IN INDIA
The Italian Trade Agency (I.C.E. in Italian), active in India since 1971, has two main offices in the Subcontinent: New Delhi and Mumbai. The principal function of our offices is to foster bilateral trade between India and Italy by providing Indian entrepreneurs and companies with information on Italian products, companies and market updates. The office in New Delhi acts as the coordinating structure for the entire Indian market.
The Indian offices of the Italian Trade Agency organize the participation in main trade fairs and exhibitions; promote Italian products, organize training courses, technological conferences, workshops, seminars, and create advertising campaigns. In addition, the Indian offices also organize a variety of industry-specific promotional events such as trade missions of Indian businesses to Italy to visit major exhibitions, bringing delegations of Italian businessmen and government officials to India and arranging bilateral meetings for mutual benefits.
Our business activities are divided by the following sectors:
- Machines and equipment for metal foundries
- Ceramic processing machines
- Sheet metal processing machines
- Machines for processing marble and natural stones
- Metal processing machines
- Plastic and rubber processing machines
- Machines for tanneries, shoes and leather goods
- Wire and cable machines
- Woodworking machines
- Machine tools and industrial automation
- Glass machines
- Other machines for industry
- Furniture and interior decoration
- Lighting equipment
- Household appliances
- Clothing, textiles and fashion accessories
- Leather goods and footwear
- Gift items
- Household items
ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENT
- Renewable energies
- Energy production and distribution
AERONAUTICS AND DEFENCE
MECHANICAL INSTRUMENTS AND INSTALLATION
- Hotel and HORECA equipment
- Medical and dental equipment and hospital installations
- Infrastructure, plant engineering, and logistics
- Agricultural machinery
- Construction and earthmoving machinery
- Railway equipment
- Printing machines
- Building materials and products
- Refrigeration, heating and air conditioning
INNOVATION AND ENVIRONMENT
- Scientific collaboration
- Technological innovation
- Smart cities
- Water treatment
- Waste treatment
- Stationery and cardboard products
- Cosmetics, Perfumes
- Jewelry and goldsmiths (including machines)
- Food processing equipment
- Food parks activities and development monitoring
- Refrigeration, heating and air conditioning industry
- Packaging machines
ITC – ELECTRONICS
- ITC Telecommunications
- Safety equipment
- Electrics and electronics systems
- Fertilisers and pesticides
- Cinema and multimedia
- Sports equipment
- Large distribution
- Marine Equipment
- Overview of large projects
- Training and education