The Italian Trade Agency (with a network of 80 offices worldwide) is the Government Agency under the umbrella of the Italian Ministry of Economic Development dedicated to promote the internationalization of the Italian economy, organizing promotional event, providing marketing, legal and financial services to the Italian companies and seeking opportunities for bilateral cooperation.
Salary: Euro 11,250/- per annum (non-negotiable)
Issuance Date: October 24th, 2017
Closing Date: November 24th, 2017
Employment: Indeterminate (full time)
Hours of Work: 40 hours/week
APPLICANTS MUST: Meet all of the mandatory screening qualifications and mandatory rated qualifications stated below independent work authorization in India
Mandatory Screening Qualifications:
Education: Master’s degree from a recognized university with a degree in Business Administration, International Trade, Commerce, Marketing, or Economics.
Language: Fluency in spoken and written English
Experience: Minimum six years experience in international trade promotion; or international commerce; or marketing; promotion of advanced technologies promotion of SMEs.
He/she should ideally have a management/marketing background, should be able to draft reports, statistics for their sectors and has to establish contacts with sector associations.
He/she must have experience in serving clients online and in person in a professional environment; in conducting on-line research and synthesizing information from research into a coherent format, such as briefings, correspondence, and responses to enquiries.
Must have Advanced knowledge of MS-Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), and the Internet. developing and sharing knowledge of the marketplace; providing service,
- Ability to write effective business correspondence in English
- Ability to research, analyse and interpret sources of information, and synthesize data to respond to requests for information from clients
- Client Focus – Addresses underlying client needs
- Effective Interactive Communication – Communicates for maximum results
- Effectiveness and Achievement Orientation – Taking calculated entrepreneurial risks
- Initiative – Implements longer-term strategic solutions
- Judgement – Applies sound judgment in difficult situations
- Networking and Alliance Building – Organizes involvement of key players
The Senior trade Analyst will provide:
- Administrative services;
- High-level delegations support;
- Trade exhibition and other promotional event support; document management;
- Marketing researches;
- Operational contacts; logistics support for events;
- High level and business delegation visit programs coordination;
- Pre-qualified service provider monitoring and assessment and other duties.
- Relationships with clients and local contacts; troubleshooting; as well as planning and executing events.
- Senior Trade Analysts proactively build networks of contacts and have a strong track record of making connections between them.
To Apply please send your resume to email@example.com , with “Senior Trade Analyst Application” in the subject line.